Our branding and interactive agency is looking for a personable and organized individual to assist the creative team 20-30 hours per week to start.
The position requires flexibility and dedication. The right candidate should be detail oriented, organized, have a strong sense of time management and be comfortable working in groups and with people. The position will also involve light clerical duties and project management assistance.
– Attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Flexible and adaptive personality
– Professional and positive attitude
– Comfortable on the phone with clients and team
– Good time management skills / multi-tasker and self-starter
– Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and communicate efficiently
– Proficiency in Adobe’s Suite of design programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (preferred, not required)
– Formal copywriting experience a strong plus (provide samples with your resume)
This position has been filled.