Over the last few years, Google has continued to develop Google planning tools that help you work faster and better than ever before.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics provides insights across desktop and mobile. You can now get as geeky as you want, drilling down to how your customers are interacting with and searching for your brand across platform, as well as analyzing spikes, trends and other competitive metrics.
- Google Trends – Google Trends uses real time search data to help you assess consumer search behavior across time periods, zones and search terms.
- Display Benchmarks – Display Benchmarks compares promotional and display campaigns across similarly placed ads, as well as analyzes performance in terms of size and format.
- Databoard for Research Insights – Databoard for Research Insights is a handy interactive tool for businesses that saves time on data mining by allowing you to pull from archives of industry research. A big plus of this tool is its storytelling ability, turning charts and datapoints into sharable infographics.
- Full Value of Mobile Calculator – The Full Value of Mobile calculator is a simple device that through the upload of Adwords data assists in estimating the value of mobile for your products or services through apps, calls or mobile sites.
- Consumer Barometer – Consumer Barometer is an interactive tool with global use. Designed to help you understand how people use the Internet across the world, this tools’ data covers end of last year and spans forty-five countries.
What are your favorite Google planning tools and how do you use them in ways that help you do what you do faster and better than ever before? Let us know what we missed. And as always, how we can help.