Position: Project Manager
Location: Bend office
Status: Part time +
The Savy Agency, a digital marketing agency in Bend, Oregon, is looking to add a talented, integrated project manager to our team.
Projects are mostly digital with some print. You’ll have the ability to assist on one-time projects as well as ongoing accounts.
We are looking to find the right person to provide superior client support and keep our internal team on the same page.
Mid-level (3+ years) experience is ideal. Agency experience is a big plus.
We are a tight, integrated team and you’ll have the chance to work directly with our creative bunch as well as leadership and add real strategic value.
- Knows what it takes to develop projects (steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills) and utilizes this knowledge in working with the appropriate resources and by interfacing with team
- Develops, maintains, and refreshes project timelines, which outline milestones (e.g., pre-kickoffs, kickoffs, crossovers) by collaborating with team members to ensure tasks are assigned and concerns are addressed
- Sets up projects and lists and coordinates and organizes jobs in Basecamp
- Schedules pre-kickoffs and kickoff meetings with team
- Coordinates internal routing and approvals of work through Basecamp and Google Applications
- Keeps team informed of project status’/next steps via weekly breakdowns
- Facilitates communication between team; ensures the right people are on the right work and in the right meetings
- Identifies problems and solutions to ensure client and agency needs are met
This position has been filled.