It takes serious dedication to your marketing planning and strategy to ensure that your steering your ship in the right direction.
So if you want to use the your marketing efforts and dollars most effectively, be sure you to ask these questions on a regular basis:
- Is our current marketing strategy driving the results we want? Also, do our inbound leads provide the return on investment we desire?
- Are our brand (colors, logo, message, feel) consistent in all areas? This includes on our website, social, print, signage, and correspondence.
- Do our marketing materials cut through the clutter? What’s more, are they refreshing, eye catching, set apart and actually seen?
- Does our current marketing strategy deliver our message?
- Is our website functional, easy to navigate and exciting? Do we have a handle on the newest marketing opportunities and monitor and add content to social media? And, do search engines love us?
- Are we committed to spending time and energy on reaching our marketing goals?