Our blog takes a different approach to branding, web design, SEO, content and engagement and is always accepting guest posts from exceptional writers and bloggers. If you’re able write from a unique perspective and share your expertise (no rehashed articles), we’re happy to hear from you. Article categories might include:
Content strategy and SEO
Social media and engagement
WordPress tips, tricks, hacks or tools
Best practices in web design and development
Posts will be published on our blog, and if they’re good, included in our email marketing and social media with author reference.
1. Although we allow relevant, contextual back links, obvious promotions, links, blather or useless content will be removed.
2. The post must be original, well written and free of grammar and spelling mishaps and not already published online. We reserve the right to do some light editing before posting. Your original flow, style and verbiage will be retained.
3. Savy will retain publication rights to your post, meaning it cannot be also published elsewhere such as your blog or other blogs or sites.
4. Posts must be at least 600 words long and include reference links where appropriate.
6. Savy is committed to maintaining quality community and engagement. So by posting, you commit to responding to blog comments and interaction in a two-way manner.
To increase the likelihood of your guest post being accepted, when you write a guest post, we recommend you follow our guest post guidelines.
Submit a Guest Post